Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cat hair and paw prints




My husband is pretty great. I know that if he was not married to me he would not have any pets. And yet we have two cats. He has said numerous times that the only reason we have these cats is because he loves me, but that fact struck home Friday. We were at the gas station filling up his truck. The doors were open and he was standing at the driver side door. He made a comment about paw prints and Bartok walking on his truck and then he plucked a few hairs (cat hairs by the way) off the front seat. I also noticed cat hair on his shirt. I am glad he loves me. Cat hair and paw prints are a testimony of that love. I am truly blessed!!

2 comments:

Becky Frame said...

This is so great! It takes a real man to endure his wife's cats.

DellaRose said...

you got him girl ;)
you should put this on becky's site