Friday, October 26, 2007

careplans - urg.

I really need prayer. I am not doing well with my careplans this semester. I don't know if it is me or the teacher or what, but I have done about 5 careplans thus far and have only received 2 passing grades - 77 and 81. This is not good. I need 4 passing grades to pass that class. I would really like some "A's", but at this point I'll take anything. I am so affraid I will have to repeat the class which means that I won't graduate until August instead of May. I am really hating school right now and if it weren't for the fact that I want to be a nurse more than anything and my little family is so counting on me being a nurse I would give up. But I can't. And that's final. Please pray that my attitude will improve and that I will be able to do better with these careplans.

2 comments:

Becky Frame said...

Dear Jesus,

Please encourage Katherine this semester. I pray that the teacher and Katherine will be able to get on the same page about the careplans, that Katherine will pass and be able to graduate in May instead of August, and that Katherine will be able to finish school strong - in Your strength.

Amen.

Matto and Kafrum said...

Thanks, Becky. Tears spring to my eyes. :)