Friday, April 4, 2008

Good news!!

I had an interview on Monday with the managers of the unit that I currently work at as a PSN. They said they did not have the budget for nurse interns, but they liked me and wanted to hire me. They had several positions for staff nurses, but they had to get permission from the CEO to hire me as a staff nurse.

I just got the call five minutes ago saying that they want to hire me as a staff nurse!! I am going to be working at the same hospital, in the same unit, as an OB nurse!! I am too excited. The trick is that I have to pass the NCLEX-RN before I begin as a staff nurse. It is a night position (my fav). Yay!

Also in the news, the crisis pregnancy center I volunteer for is talking about paying for me to get my ultrasound certification as well as my childbirth educator certification. Please be praying for that!!

YAY!!!

No comments: