Friday, November 14, 2008

Another name for The Book

So, Tuesday this girl came into the crisis pregnancy center I volunteer for, for a pregnancy test. She had been there in April for a negative test and was coming again. This time the test was positive. One of the things we do when these girls come in is share the gospel with them. I have had the opportunity to share the gospel with several girls, but this time when I asked her if she wanted to "accept the gift of eternal life in Jesus" she said yes! So I told her the formula for the salvation prayer and she prayed it. I prayed for her and recommended ways she could take care of herself now that she is pregnant. She is going to have the baby. I encouraged her to let her youth pastor know she had accepted Christ and told her about a christian vice principal at her school. I also encouraged her to do a little bible study for new believers to get 20 baby bucks (can be exchanged for baby stuff). Anyway. That was my Tuesday!

1 comment:

DellaRose said...

WOW, congrats...how exciting...i get it..."The Books"