Tuesday, November 4, 2008

And...God is STILL in control


So. Obama. The first thought that comes to my mind when I hear this word is "scary." Not because he is bad, but because of the other words that come to my mind - "socialized medicine, partial birth abortion, one world government, etc." When I first heard that he had won (one of my patients and her husband were yelling and cheering at the top of their voices) I was actually so upset I felt nauseated. I had to leave my pod because I just didn't want to hear it. Now that I have had a chance to process it all I am thinking, "so what?" God is still in control, even if the Democrats are taking over DC. Even if Obama is the anti-christ, as so many have pondered, I know who wins. So is this the beginning of the end? Who knows? I know God wins (no matter how you roll the dice) and since He is in control I don't need to worry.
Incidently, here is a really interesting blog about the election talking about the same thing: