Sunday, May 11, 2008

My husband makes me happy!!

After my pinning on Friday my husband soundlessly came up to me and gave me a big bear hug. Later he told me about what he had been thinking during the evening class representative's speech. The speaker told about how the evening students would work school in between work and vice versa without getting much sleep in between. Matt was reminded of how hard I had worked over the last two years and he told me that he was so proud of me. It makes me happy to know that my husband is proud of me.

Also, I woke up this afternoon to find white roses on my dresser. That made me happy too. He thought I might like them so he put them on my dresser. I think that is great.

Also, Matto is taking me to build-a-bear where I can build a nurse bear!! And he is going to get me a new Littman stethescope which is so great.

I am a happy wife!!

1 comment:

Becky Frame said...

Yay!!!!!!! Points for Matt!

And CONGRATULATIONS on being done with nursing school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!