Thursday, August 9, 2007

Funny Story!

Last night I went to the mailboxes to check our mail. When I turned around I heard a little meow and in the street I saw a beautiful black cat. As is my first reaction when I see any cat, I made a kissing noise to it. It actually came to me, so I petted it and decided to move on. Bartok happened to be behind me and I heard him hiss. When I looked behind me I saw that the black cat was following me. It kept going up to Bartok to sniff him, but each time Bartok rebuffed him with another hiss and sometimes with a growl. They both followed me home where we all met up with Milhaud (Mee-oh, please) where she proceeded to growl and hiss at the black cat too. The black cat followed me all the way to the front door where he proceeded to try to follow me into the house. I called Matto down to come and see him and (when his Warcraft game was over) he came down. He told me that he did not want another cat and he was very concerned I would become attatched to the cat. I kind of did, but I am not without self control and I went into the house and firmly closed the door behind me. However, I think Igor Stravinsky would have been a wonderful name for the sweet, friendly kitty. (I am sorry I don't have a picture. Our camera is at Matt's office.)

No comments: