Saturday, August 4, 2007

Well, here we are!

So, I have become quite disenchanted with myspace and all the lovely spam I have been receiving lately. I am going to try a blog instead. All I really used myspace for anyway was keeping people informed of my goings on and I can do that with a blog so, there it is. I probably will only blog between classes right now as I don't have a lot of time during the school year so, this will probably be a pretty boring blog, but I will try to do as much as I can. Anyway, thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well here you are and it appears that I can leave a comment even though I am not a member here! I will look here often! Well often enough I guess.
Take care!
Jamie

Anonymous said...

yo, frumhead
I came
I saw
I co ... mmented
;)

Becky Frame said...

Yay!! Welcome. May I add you to my friends list?

Matto and Kafrum said...

Yes, please add me to your friends list and tell me how to add people to mine!